My Dad and I went huckleberrying this morning. It was so nice and cool. Speaking of nice and cool, it is pushing 100 outside right now and I am at a very comfortable 75! If I was at home, it would be pushing 100 inside. wretched.
Slick thinks I'm growing a baby. So does a friend of mine. Bastards. No, I'm not pregnant!!!!!
El Guapo's potty training saga continues. He is done with diapers. He is dry all night. He has a few undies, but mostly spends his home time naked. Half naked. He pees in the toilet all day long, with reminders and encouragement. He poops on the floor in various parts of the house. crap. He is doing okay even here at grandparent's.
This gosh darn house smells like the chocolate cake I baked for the party this evening!!!! HELL!!!!!
I need a nap.
A little more than expected to drink last night.
Poor husband is stuck home in a HOT apartment, sick as a dog. I think he has flu. I will return to take care of him tonight. I hope we don't catch it!
The great Job Hunt has begun. that reminds me.
Yes, I am looking for work. Age is going to stay home with the boys whilst I work all day. FINALLY! I love working. However, that will mean no more fun playdates with my friends. We will get through it.
Oh, someone out here re-named El Guapo. He shall now be refered to DtM or Dennis the Menace. Most appropriate. That boy is such an actor. SOOOO dramatic! He also has the ability to get random strangers to do his bidding. Example: DtM wants chips at a BBQ. He will stand around the food tables acting starving and staring quietly. Soon, someone either gives him food or picks him up and gets him what ever he wants. Not everybody possess the skills required to get their own way all the time. He does.
I go to church now. christian. open bible. still agnostic, but interested.
nap time.
Nap is over.
Some pictures:

my dad. He had a bear claw huck picker. I went just as fast by hand and didn't drop as many. He eventually switched.

My aunt came over to visit. Haven't seen her in
years. She had never met DtM.
Some lovely leaves.
My cache. We found an unpicked patch and the berries were HUGE!The best picture of the day. Doesn't it just put a smile on your face as you sigh? No? It doesn't? Oh, well I do. I feel relaxed just looking at it. Nature still exists, you just have to leave the concrete jungles to see it.

No comments:
Post a Comment