I'm going to bed. It is only 8 o'clock. I was so tired on the drive home I couldn't get back quick enough.
I went to church. Came home to relax. Spent some time on Pintrest. I went to CDA to get Ellis.
Sly and I met my brother and folks for some food. I din't like the chilli I ordered. It was tomato based and really saucy. I ate some anyway. I had some of Marshall's steak too. Mmm. The kids acted like wild animals-animals that weren't hungry. They ate rolls and peanuts.
I spent some time trying to figure out pricing for my goods.
Sly and I had chips and salsa for lunch. I made mine, then he decided he wanted some too. I gave him chips and he poured his own salsa in the kitchen. As I put his stuff away, I noticed he grabbed a jar of spaghetti sauce instead of salsa. He said it tasted fine. I sent him to his room upon discovering he ate some of my special candy. Thief. I was taking it out to offer him some too.
Ellis was so thrilled to be back in my presence. He spent the day playing in the snow. Sledding and building a snowman just his size. My parents had about 4" at their house.
Time to rest.
13 November 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment