09 November 2011

Stuff and Things

I shall work backwards.
It is nearly my bedtime.
I showered the kids....
I found them playing naked in bed. at 9:15.
I put Ellis to bed at 8.
I put Sly to bed at 7.
I ate pizza with Brandon and my family.
I purchased pizza.
We had a play date at Ellis' friend's house. They actually got along!
A neighbour from New Zealand stopped in at said friend's house. My accent came through rather pronounced.
(My husband is an idiot)
I napped lightly on the couch.
I ate lunch (chips and salsa, chocolate strawberry smoothie) and read my book.
Age and I had fun.
I picked up Ellis from school.
I watched Indiana Jones with Age.
I sat about and computed.
I sent kids to school.
I woke up.
All in all a good day; aside from this kids tonight.
Age even cleaned the house while I was out :)
I have many friends pregnant, due in the next three months. I just learned of another pregnancy today.
I am thankful for good friends who love me too.
I am thankful for a loving husband. However silly he can be.
For smart kids. Sly is a good reader. Ellis loves to draw and write.
Sunshine to brighten our day.
Early sun sets (4pm-ish)
My flannel sheets and electric blanket.
My husband encouraging me to try new food, then succeeding at making them into delicious meals.
Appreciation.
Love.
God.
Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Why do you have a new zeland accent? I'm confuselled.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I pick up accents really easy.
    I'd be happy to have tea with you and speak as though we were in Britain one day ;)

    ReplyDelete