12 November 2011

white

Our first snow today! yay!
Just a dust this morning. An inch this evening. Soggy and wet. Windy. Cold.
Tea time. Maybe with shortbread tonight.
I forget about my sacks. Ya know? cotton sacks filled with rice or buckwheat and flax? yeah. Microwave...so toasty on a chilly night. Thank you Lisa!
I finally finished My Girl 1 & 2. Yeah. It is so unlike me to watch a girly movie. but I did.
I met my folks in Idaho (shit! I have to get the apples out of the car tonight! Don't let me forget!)
We had lunch and exchanged some stuff. and Ellis.
He went back to their place unexpectedly. He even decided he would be okay without his blanket. GROW DOWN!!!
(tea is ready!)
Did I mention we watched some people selling drugs (pills) in our parking lot the other day? We did.
A good friend and her inevitable husband (he still hasn't popped the question, but everybody knows they are getting married) came by to make pizza tonight. I think it was one of the best batches yet.
Zap, our cat, managed to get trapped in our neighbor's apartment. Way to go, Slick. thankfully, I married a locksmith.
It is but 9pm and I am rather tired. Much too early to retire. Must. drink. tea.
Baby shower was good. We were packed like sardines. I got to hold a 5-day old boy. oh my!
I love building friendships.

No comments:

Post a Comment